Crash Replacement Policy
The Pacenti Cycle Design crash replacement policy is only valid for the original owner and is non-transferrable.
In the case of a wheel, any components attached to the wheel (e.g. a cassette), should be first removed by the owner before returning the wheel. Handlebars should have all components removed before return.
Crash replacement does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear expected with the use of high quality road and mountain bike components.
- Products on which the serial numbers, decals, production batch codes or other identifying marks have been removed.
- Misuse, incorrect installation or improper maintenance, use of incompatible parts or components, negligence or theft of the product.
- If the case is determined by Pacenti Cycle Design or the authorised distributor to be only cosmetic.
- Individual rims purchased to be built by a third party into a wheel set.
- Shipping costs to or from Pacenti Cycle Design or the authorized distributor.
Equipment Crash Replacement
At Pacenti Cycle Design we love to ride and we love to race and occasional crashes are an unfortunate occasional side effect we have to deal with. In the unfortunate event that you have a crash and damage your Pacenti Cycle Design equipment we want you to know that we will do everything we can to get you back on the road or trail as soon as possible.
The Crash Replacement Policy covers:
- Wheels - the lifetime of the wheel from the original date of purchase against damage caused during normal operation of the bicycle, including racing.
- Handlebars - the lifetime of the handlebar from the original date of purchase against damage caused during normal operation of the bicycle, including racing.
- Stems - the lifetime of the stem from the original date of purchase against damage caused during normal operation of the bicycle, including racing.
Crash replacement pricing is 50% off the retail price of the exact or comparable product at the time of the claim. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges.