Terms and Conditions
At Pacenti Cycle Design our inventory is being updated constantly and popular items may occasionally sell out. If there is an inventory shortfall we will work to ensure orders are fulfilled as quickly as possible.
When one of our items is listed as currently out of stock, we provide the option on our website to enter an email address in order to receive a notification when that item becomes available.
Data security remains at the heart of our business and at Pacenti Cycle Design our website contains a fully secure shopping cart within a state of the art e-commerce system. Our e-commerce software uses secure socket layer (SSL) technology providing industry-standard encryption between our server and your browser to protect all transactions ensuring that all credit card and personal information remains secure. Our e-commerce software isPCI DSS compliant which means it meets the highest international standards of data security.
By using our website, the customer acceptances and consents to our Terms & Conditions. Any changes or modifications to our Terms & Conditions will be updated on this page.
Changes & Updates
We can edit, update or remove data on this website or our associated blogs as and when we see fit.
We make every effort to ensure that our website is free of any mistakes or typographical errors. Please do contact us if you find any so that we can all work together to make this an exciting and engaging place to purchase your new cycling equipment.
Social Media Terms and Conditions Template
The promoter is: Pacenti Cycle Design LLC whose registered office is at 10607 Lee Highway, McDonald, TN 37353, USA
The competition is open to residents of the United States of America aged 18 years or over except employees of Pacenti Cycle Design and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://pacenticycledesign.com
Our competitions will be run via http://pacenticycledesign.com and Facebook.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry for each competition will be detailed on the Competitions page found on http://pacenticycledesign.com. After the date published on our website no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
As published on the Competitions section of http://pacenticycledesign.com.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated on http://pacenticycledesign.com and or Facebook and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
- The winner will be notified by email and Facebookwithin 28 daysof the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Tennessee; USA and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tennessee.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address:http://pacenticycledesign.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Pacenti Cycle Design‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Pacenti Cycle Design also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.